Position: Field Researchers
Location: To be based in Nakivale Refugee Settlement Camp
Employment Type: Contractual, 6 months (3 positions)
Experience: No prior experience is required for this position
Education Qualifications: Senior Six Leavers or Fresh Graduates with no work experience can apply
Organization: L-IFT (Low Income Financial Transformation)
Essential Skills required
- Bring or be willing to develop a good understanding of how Village Savings and Loans Associations (VSLAs) work.
- Fair knowledge or willingness to learn about solar devices and their use in the settlement camps
- Commitment to learn about quantitative and qualitative data collection.
- Experience or willingness to learn about data collection through hand held devices (tab/ smartphone) is a plus.
- Ability to exhibit good written communication skills.
- Should have good command of English and the relevant local language(s) spoken in Nakivale camp (Kiswahili, Kirundi and Kinyarwanda)
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please complete the Job Application form on our website: www.l-ift.com (which strictly requires applicants to write their motivation for applying and upload their CV). Deadline for application is on 30 June 2022. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Click here to apply